Modern endodontics: from pulp chamber opening to apical sealing
Course DescriptionThis course provides the base techniques of endodontics, the different methods of pulp chamber opening, apical sealing and describes the various instruments available.
- Goals, anatomy opening the pulp chamber
- Glide path and shaping
- Cleaning, obturation and treatment
- Whitening, MTA and restoration
- Importance of isolating the treatment area and the treatment plan
- Root fractures: vertical, horizontal, incomplete, complete
- Introduction to the anatomy and design of the pulp chamber
- Characteristics of nickel-titanium (Ni-Ti) alloy
- Endodontics today and its evolution
Dr. Mario Mancini
1992 - Graduated in Medicine and Surgery at “Alma Mater Studiorum” Bologna University
2001 - Counselor for 5 years in Periodontology with Prof. M. Calandriello at Bologna University. Graduates in Dentistry and Prosthesis.
Since 1997 member of Study Club Dr. Arnaldo Castellucci.
2002 – active member of Società Italiana di Endodonzia.
Author of many articles on national newspapers and lecturer in numerous conferences on endodontics and restorative dentistry.
2008 – Co-founder and advisor of Associazione Sammarinese of Dentistry and Medicine.
2008 – 2012 - Cultural Secretary of Sezione Marchigiana of the Società Italiana di Endodonzia.
Dr. Mario Mancini has signed a declaration informing he has had no conflict of interest with any commercial party in the two years prior the recording of the course.
Please, register to start the course
How do you consider the relevance of the treated topics compared to your needs?
(1: Not relevant - 5: Much relevant)
How do you rate the educational quality of this e-learning course?
(1: Insufficient - 5: Excellent)
How do you rate the usefulness of this course for your formation?
(1: Insufficient - 5: Really useful)