Implants in the treatment plan in fixed and removable prosthesis
- Diagnosis elements and treatment plan
- The prosthetic implant: from osseointegration to aesthetic/functional integration
- Finishing techniques
- Case Studies: Personal experience, operation timing, priorities, common sense
- Dental diagnosis and the correct treatment plan
- Surgical field preparation
- How to perform a guided surgery
- Which are the best materials and when to use them
- How to oversee the post-surgical phase
- How to manage compromised teeth
Dr. Cristian Coraini
1991 – Dental technician diploma
1996 – Honours degree in Dentistry and Dental Prosthesis
2003/2005 – International Certificate Postgraduate in Implant-prosthesis and Esthetic Dentistry – New York
Since 2012 Head of the Periodontology-Implantology and Prosthesis CAD-CAM Department of the Stomatological Institute in Milan.
Winner at “Amici di Brugg” of the UTET Prize for “The clinical case I will never forget” (1998) and winner together with his technician Luca Vailati of the international prize on occlusion at the 15th ICP Worls-Congress (2013).
Active member of SIE (Italian Endodontics Association), AIG (Gnathology Italian Academy) and national Secretary of AIOM (Italian Academy on Microscopic Dentistry).
Since 2017 – Regional Coordinator of reading committe of the Magazine “The Italian Journal of Endodontics” (SIE). Published 55 articles on national and international magazines. Co-author of various chapters and monographs on endodontics, periodontology and prosthesis-implantology.
Since 2017 – Professor in Prosthesis – Department of Dental and Surgical Biomedical Science, Milan University.
Dr. Cristian Coraini has signed a declaration informing he has had no conflict of interest with any commercial party in the two years prior the recording of the course.
Please, register to start the course
Do you think the course objective was met and accomplished?
(1: Not at all - 5: Yes fully)
How do you rate the instructors’ effectiveness?
(1: Insufficient - 5: Excellent)
How do you rate the usefulness of this course for your formation?
(1: Insufficient - 5: Really useful)