Ceramic veneers: how to proceed to obtain treatment success
Course DescriptionIndications, instructions and examples to improve diagnosis in order to correctly identify the critical factors in the fitting of ceramic veneers to achieve treatment success.
- Case planning, Risk assessment and Diagnosis
- Surgical periodontal techniques and prosthetically guided tooth preparations
- Immediate dental sealing, definitive impression and provisional restorations
- Testing of ceramic artefacts and isolation of the operative field
- Luting and post-luting
- Case selection to avoid failure
- How to make the most of the Mock-up
- Step-by-step procedures from preparation to imprint, from provisional to cementation
Dr. Guerino Paolantoni
Graduated with honors in 1989 in Dentistry and Dental Prosthesis at Federico II University - Naples.
Active member of SIDP (Italian Society of Periodontology and Implantology).
Professor in Oral Surgery 2006-2008 at G. D’Annunzio University – Chieti.
Professor in Implant Surgery 2007-2008 at Bari University.
Professor in Odontostomatological Surgery 2007-2008 at Federico II University – Naples.
Professor in Dental Care 2007-2008 at La Sapienza University of Rome.
Professor in Surgical techniques for esthetics in oral and implant surgery 2010-2011 at Pisa University.
Professor 2° level Masters Periodontology and Implantology at Politecnica University Marche.
Professor 2° level Masters Periodontology at Siena University.
Dr. Guerino Paolantoni has signed a declaration informing he has had a commercial interest with EMS in the two years prior the recording of the course.
Please, register to start the course
Do you think the course objective was met and accomplished?
(1: Not at all - 5: Yes fully)
How do you rate the instructors’ effectiveness?
(1: Insufficient - 5: Excellent)
How do you rate the usefulness of this course for your formation?
(1: Insufficient - 5: Really useful)