Surgical treatment of bone atrophy for implant purposes: a biology rationale and operation protocols
Course DescriptionThis course provides indications and techniques for implant surgery starting from the first diagnosis up to the planning of the entire clinical case.
- Diagnosis and planning of the clinical case
- Vertical and horizontal guided bone regeneration
- Harvesting and grafting techniques for autogeneous bone blocks
- Split-crest bone expansion techniques
- Maxillary sinus lift techniques with a lateral or crestal approach
- Management of peri-implant soft tissue
Dr. Giacomo Tarquini
Orthodontist and periodontology, implantology and oral surgery consultant.
Professor at the “Scuola Medica Ospedaliera” of Regione Lazio for ECM courses in “Sinus Lifting” and “Guided bone regeneration”.
Tutoring activity for advanced implant surgery, periodontal and oral surgery.
Lecturer in numerous national conferences.
Author of many articles in national and international magazines.
Dr. Giacomo Tarquini has signed a declaration informing he has had no conflict of interest with any commercial party in the two years prior the recording of the course.
Please, register to start the course
How do you consider the relevance of the treated topics compared to your needs?
(1: Not relevant - 5: Much relevant)
How do you rate the educational quality of this e-learning course?
(1: Insufficient - 5: Excellent)
How do you rate the usefulness of this course for your formation?
(1: Insufficient - 5: Really useful)